2. How We Use Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect for the following business and commercial
- Operate our business: including by providing our Services, Site, Apps, our programs, in-store technologies and experiences, and our other products and services to you; and by processing your transactions and purchases, and maintaining your account(s) with us: identify and validate your device(s); manage and administer our business; or report on or assess the effectiveness of our operations or any other business activities.
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards.
- Conduct research and analytics, including to monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services, Site, Apps and programs, conduct consumer and operations research, learn more about our consumers and their behaviors and preferences, or otherwise evaluate, assess, and improve our business, Services, Site, Apps, programs, experiences, other products and services, and technologies, and develop new products, services and technologies.
- Market to you and others, including by communicating with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Beacon & Bridge, and provide news, content, or other information we think will be of interest to you or that is tailored to your interest or your use of our Services or programs.
- Customize or personalize your experience in our stores, Sites, Apps, or Services, or any other interaction with us, or customize or personalize rewards, offers, or promotions tailored to you.
- Communicate with you about purchases and accounts with us or inquiries or requests made to us, including by responding to your comments, questions, and requests, and providing customer service.
- Send you technical or transactional notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Link or combine information with other information we get from our Services, Site, Apps or programs and from others.
- Protect the security and integrity of our Services, including by troubleshooting issues and detecting, using fraud-prevention technology, investigating and preventing errors, fraudulent activity, liability, or any other illegal or potentially wrongful or harmful activities.
- Protect the rights, property, health and interests of you, Beacon & Bridge, any other person or third party, or the general public.
- Comply with, make claims relating to, or enforce legal rights or obligations, legal process, our policies, government requests, or prudent security or business practices.
- Monitor, report, and audit compliance issues.
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time information was collected or permitted by law.
We retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which that personal information was collected or for the purposes listed in this Privacy Notice, and as otherwise permitted or required by law